golfv5.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help

2 posters

Go down

Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help Empty Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help

Post by Bob_the_builder Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:38 am

As economists run this World (together with numerous known/unknown knowns/unknowns) ... having to be somewhat economical to keep my beloved V5 (1999 150bhp) on the road. To do this, I really need to obtain the service manual. Did purchase the Golf Haynes manual (excellent series) but as others will know, does not cover V5 specifics. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, please!?

Bob_the_builder

Back to top Go down

Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help Empty Re: Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help

Post by R444SPY Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:05 am

Hi Bob, I have a service manual for the AGZ 150bhp. I'm not sure if it is entire but may be of use to you. I will email it to you. cheers David
R444SPY
R444SPY

Back to top Go down

Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help Empty Re: Hi to fellow V5 drivers --- request for help

Post by R444SPY Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 am

Emailed to you.
R444SPY
R444SPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down